Monday, February 13, 2012

Robot Love


Hello Friends!

Today I made some Valentine treat bags for my boys. I used this really fun digital image called Robot. You can find this FREE digital image and many many more at http://cre8tive-hands.blogspot.com/. I used some clear treat bags from Stampin'Up! and filled them with some Valentine M & M's...delish! The sentiment is called Hugs & Kisses by Stampendous (2005).

Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Free Digital Image called Robot by Cre8tive Hands, Hugs & Kisses by Stampendous
Paper-Real Red, Basic Grey, White, Pink Pirouette
Ink-Real Red, Basic Black, Printer Ink
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Double Stick Tape, Clear Bags by Stampin'Up!

Thanks for looking today! Hope you like my Valentine treat bags!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment