Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three Chicks


Hello-
I haven't posted a new card for a few days. I have been fighting a TERRIBLE cold. It made me super tired and has settled in my eye. It is very hard to color when you have a blurry watery eye!
Well, I did make a card for the Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoast. The challenge is called "repetition". I printed three of these darling chicks from a new set called Happy Together by Studio 313. This set has a darling cow and wonderful sentiments, too! You can find this cute set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I also used three buttons and an old Stampin' Up! set called Teeny Tinies (sentiment).
Card Recipe:
Images/Stamps-Digital Set Called Happy Together by Studio 313, Teeny Tinies by SU!
Paper-White, Kraft, Head Over Heels DP by lilybeedesign
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Printer Ink
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Buttons by studiog, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks so much for looking today. Hope you don't catch my cold! :o)

1 comment: