Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Bear


Hello!

Did you watch the Super Bowl last night? My family ordered pizza and chicken wings and had a wonderful evening watching the game and the commercials!

Well, today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to use hearts on our project. I used a fun and really cool looking ***FREEBIE*** from McMahon Five Designs. It is called Valentine Hearts and can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I also used a set by Studio 313 called Funny Little Things. I mounted my heart creation onto a 3.75" x 2.75" mini card.

Card Recips:
Images/Stamps-Digital set called Funny Little Things by Studio 313, Valentine Hearts by McMahon Five Designs (FREEBIE)
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Printer Ink
Paper-White, Bella Rose DP
Accessorie-Scoring, Sponging, Heart punch by SU, Dimensionals, Rolled Rose Die-Namic by My Favorite Things, Hot Glue Gun, Chalks, Watercolor Pencils

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Monday!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment