Friday, February 10, 2012

Rainbow Ribbon



Happy Friday to you!!

Today I made a card for the Free For All challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to make a card with a rainbow on it. Well, all I could come up with was this multi-colored ribbon I had in my stash.

I used a digital set called Sophisticated Sentiments by Studio 313. This set has many great images and sentiments. The font is really pretty on the sentiments! You will find this set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.

Angie

Card Recipe:
Images/Stamps-Digital Set called Sophisticated Sentiments by Studio 313
Ink-Brocade Blue, Printer Ink
Paper-White, Eggplant Envy, Bordering Blue, Welcome Neighbor DP
Accessories-Sponging, Distressing, Dimensionals, Gold Brads, Gold Wire, Button, Ribbon, Simply Scallops Die-Namic by My Favorite Things, SU Scalloped Punch

I hope you have a super weekend with lots of time to get crafty!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Angie this is so sweet, the ribbon relly sets the whole card off.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon is the perfect touch! Your cards have such a soft and light feel to them - I really like your style. I saw that challenge, but I didn't have one single idea after reading it. You did a fabulous job with your card.

    ReplyDelete