Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet On You

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today I made a card for my husband. I hope he likes it! He is so sweet! Our local Costco has assorted ribbon for sale this week and he surprised me with a box of really fun ribbons! He also got me an electric cup warmer to keep my cappuccino's warm!

I used a cute penguin set from Taylored Expressions. It was free a while back during some type of company celebration. I can't remember the details as it was quite some time ago...sorry!!!



Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Penguin set from Taylored Expressions (unsure of name)
Ink-Basic Black, Printer Ink
Paper-Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, White, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DP, Black & White Dots Scrap
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Black Brads, Dimensionals, SU Heart Punch, Piercing Tool, Word Window Punch, Gingham Ribbon, Decorative Ribbon from Costco

I hope you have a very sweet day! Enjoy some chocolate hearts!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment