Friday, February 3, 2012

Love You Tons


Happy Friday....Hip Hippo Ray!!
Today I made a card for the Friday Free For All challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to base our card on a joke. Well, here goes...What do you call a hippo who thinks he is always sick? A Hippochondriac! You say you want to hear another...okay! What happens to hippos when they get too cold? They get hippothermia! Insert laughter here!! Ha Ha Ha!!
I based my card on the above hippo jokes. I used this sweet hippo digital set called Big Love by Studio 313. This set comes with some fun sentiments. Be sure and check it out at www.mcmahonfivedesign.
Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Digital Set Called Big Love by Studio 313
Ink-Printer Ink (black), Brocade Blue
Paper-Basic Grey, White, Baja Breeze, Head Over Heels DP by lilybeedesign
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Brads, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals, Ribbons, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by My Favorite Things, Sponging
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend! I am looking forward to watching the Super Bowl commercials and snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment